How to kill time

Hi all... if you are a house wife and living in a nuclear family away from your family and friends you will be able to relate this title "how to kill time". Yes, I am also a housewife/homemaker and I also stay away from my family and friend so when my husband goes out then I literally feel like I have been pushed off to another planet where there is no humans and the time stands still. At first it was very difficult for me to plan and act then gradually I was able to mange all my time effectively and now I am a happy house wife. So here I am going to share some of my ideas on how to kill time.


Stop hanging out with your mobile, computer and TV all day long :


Yes you read that correctly, many people may advice you to do this but I am telling you from my experience if you do this then probably you are going to sit there and get frustrated for no reason. so stop doing this now.

Do the thing you love the most, that too not 24/7 :

You may be having few hobbies which you love to do but doing that all the time also will make you feel bored and dumb. Have you heard of this proverb "New broom sweeps well"? exactly, when it is new you will love it but when you do it all the time then you will start loosing your interest in that. that is the reason I advise you not to do it all the time.

Explore new hobbies :

You can try different areas which you have never tried before. Here I am suggesting few things for you to try out 
  • Explore your ability in cooking like finding a new recipe & you can even name it after you.
  • Nail arts
  • Create your own earrings
  • Try some DIY(Do It Yourself) items from old bottles, jeans, etc..
  • Gardening is a very relaxing and refreshing hobby. You can give it a try.
So try some of the above to kill your time. And I will come back shortly with other ideas to make your life happier. Stay tuned.

Comments

  1. good one to start. keep the spirits up and continue.All the best .

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to have a healthy argument - Housewives advice

Quick and easy Spanish omelet recipe with Indian touch